High Quality Coolant for Your Engines
With the introduction of stringent emissions standards across the globe, engines are running hotter than ever before. That is why it is more important than ever to choose a high quality coolant for your engines.
Cummins Filtration offers a full line of Fleetguard branded coolants that not only provide optimal coolant and boil over protection but also prevent liner pitting, corrosion and scale. Additionally, Fleetguard coolants are manufactured to the highest standards and meet the performance specifications of all major OEMs.
In addition to providing superior freeze and boil over protection, Fleetguard products protect your engine from the most damaging cooling system problems, including:
- Liner pitting
Fleetguard products are manufactured to the highest standards and meet the performance specifications of all major OEMs. You can depend on Fleetguard cooling system products to provide unmatched protection to your engine.
Fleetguard cooling system maintenance is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Fill with the lifetime coolant that meets your needs.
- Maintain additive levels at regular service intervals with liquid additives or chemically charged filters.
- Test with our simple dip and read test strips and maintain as needed.
One Stop Shop
Our comprehensive line of cooling system products includes everything you need to ensure an easy, trouble-free cooling maintenance program:
- Fully Formulated Heavy Duty Antifreeze/Coolants
- Extenders and Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs)
- Cooling System Cleaners
- Water Filters - Standard and Extended Service
- Field and Laboratory Testing
All Fleetguard coolants and coolant additives are compatible with all other coolants available and are suitable for use in all gasoline, diesel, and natural gas engines. To learn more about Fleetguard coolant products contact Cummins Japan, an authorized dealer or visit the Cummins Filtration website
For more information, contact the nearest Cummins Japan location.
High Performing Oil
Valvoline's Premium Blue Engine Oils are designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas
Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
Valvoline's Premium Blue Engine Oil is endorsed by Cummins, Inc. and has been tested extensively by Cummins in stationary and EGR on-road engines, including engines powered by diesel, CNG and LNG fuels, as well as engines equipped with DPFs. It is tested and approved against industry standard specifications such as SAE, TMC and CES.
Additional product benefits include:
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II base oil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits
- Contact Cummins Japan to learn more about all the Valvoline Premium Blue Oil or visit the Valvoline website.
For technical assistance, pricing and availability, contact your nearest Cummins location.