Power to Spare.
Whether you're operating cranes, loaders or other important construction machinery, Cummins ReCon® engines will handle the job with power to spare. Cummins offers factory remanufactured Short Blocks, Long Blocks and engines. In fact, more fleets and equipment owners are switching from major overhauls to Cummins ReCon engine options than ever before and with good reason. First, they look at the real cost of a major overhaul, including downtime, machine shop delays, unexpected repair charges and warranty exposure. Then, they look at the ReCon engine exchange option.
With ReCon engines, you will get much more than an overhaul. Every part is completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt. Then, each individual piece is thoroughly cleaned and inspected. Parts that cannot be restored to Cummins specifications are replaced with genuine Cummins parts. Critical wear parts such as pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, seals and gaskets are replaced with genuine Cummins new parts every time.
Assuring of Reliable Quality.
To assure quality and reliability, every engine must pass a series of 350 rigorous quality checks and inspections. After final assembly, computerized engine test cells guarantee like-new performance. Every engine must pass the same horsepower, torque and 25 other vital functions as brand new Cummins engines. In fact, the testing equipment at the end of the ReCon engine production line is identical to the equipment used to test new Cummins engines.
Advantages of Cummins ReCon engines:
- Remanufactured to latest Cummins performance specifications for improved performance and fuel economy
- 100% Genuine Cummins new or ReCon parts used for highest quality and durability
- Every engine tested at the Cummins remanufacturing plant before shipping
- Low cost or no-cost uprates for more horsepower and newer Cummins engine technology
- No-hassle engine core acceptance based on a simple visual inspection with no disassembly and no surprise bill-backs for any internal operational failures, including broken or seized crankshafts
- Fast turnaround to get you back on the job quickly
- The best warranty in the business backed by the Cummins global service network
- Optional Extended Coverage Plans for up to 5 years
- Specify Cummins ReCon Engines when it's time for your next major overhaul. You'll be glad you did!
For technical assistance, pricing and availability, contact the nearest Cummins Japan.