Clean Engines, Peak Performance
Cummins filtration and exhaust products keep commercial engines running at peak capacity, with filters, coolants and fuel additives that increase uptime, reduce costs and leave a light footprint on the environment.
Our air, cooling, fuel, hydraulic, lube and transmission systems, along with our other filtration products, are continually being developed, refined and improved by Cummins research and engineering teams worldwide.
- Air filtration: Cummins Filtration is experienced in working to meet customers technical specifications for air filtration systems including factors such as media fiber size, shape, pore size, thickness, weave and mechanical strength to name a few.
- Coolants and Chemicals: All Cummins Filtration coolant products are tested per industry standards, as well as Cummins coolant standards, and are used in the validation testing of Cummins engines. We offer a full product line that spans from conventional technology to the newest organic additive technology to meet the needs of all customers.
- Crankcase Ventilation: Cummins Filtration is able to meet the environmental demands of crankcase ventilation management through the use of multiple patented technologies. Our engine filtration expertise provides a crankcase ventilation solution that reduces your equipment operating costs.
- Fuel Filtration: Fleetguard fuel filtration products deliver best-in-class performance using proprietary StrataPore or NanoNet media which remove and hold onto harmful contaminants over the service life of the filter. Use of Fleetguard on-engine filters ensures optimal fuel system protection per demanding OEM specifications.
- Lube Filtration: Cummins Filtration provides lube products that meet and exceed OE performance requirements and the new challenges of modern engine technology. The effect of clean lubricating oil has a significant influence on the life of your engine and can lower your total cost of operation over the life of your engine.
- Hydraulic Filtration: Fleetguard hydraulic filters cover the broad variety of products found in the marketplace, designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. We also have four families of general purpose mix and match spin-on filter heads and filters covering different flow and pressure requirements in a range of filtration efficiency.
- FleetguardFIT™: Filtration Intelligence Technology—is a real-time filtration monitoring system that provides full visibility to filter (Fuel, Lube, and Air) and oil life enabling proactive problem detection through the use of intelligent sensing and advanced data analytics. We develop and manufacture OEM components and products with our industry-leading technology. To learn more about FleetguardFIT, or if you need OEM parts or solutions for your customers, contact us at email@example.com.